Data Analyst - Reporting Solutions
This is an urgent requirement for a Data Analyst with experience working within a dynamic and fast-paced Reporting environment. My client is well-established organisation leading the market in its field and the business relies heavily on Reporting expertise in making a wide variety of data-led decisions.
Data Analyst - Reporting Solutions Role and Duties:
- Timely production and delivery of MI reporting
- Design and development of dashboards, reports and analysis packs to give rapid access to key information
- Engagement and collaboration with key stakeholders to respond to evolving business needs
- Pro-active identification and implementation of opportunities for process improvement
- Production of accurate and insightful analysis in response to ad-hoc reporting and data analysis requests
Data Analyst - Reporting Solutions Skills and Experience:
- Substantial experience in a Reporting and Data Analyst role
- In-depth SQL Server expertise including extensive SQL querying and interrogation skills
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL, SSRS, Crystal Reports and Qlikview
- The ability to translate business requirements into clear and concise reports and visualisations
- Experience of managing competing priorities and delivering withing demanding timelines
You should also have a strong, methodical approach to analysis and a focus on attention to detail. Experience of reporting needs in a commercial environment, wherein you have significant contact with business challenges would be an ideal background for this new opportunity. Any exposure to working with a recognised ERP solution would also be beneficial.
Essential Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment business with an in-depth understanding of the rapidly-changing nature of the IT market. We build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates based on our core values of Trust, Integrity and Delivery