Are you looking to make a positive difference to people’s lives?
We are looking for people who share our values and ethos of supporting people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs to live a fulfilling life in the way they choose. Through person-centred planning, our aim across all our residential and supported living services is to ensure every individual we support achieves their full potential and has opportunities, choices and success which are meaningful to them.
If you enjoy working as part of a team, are patient and caring with a positive attitude and are looking to join a growing organisation with great benefits, we would love to hear from you. You may be new to care or already have experience in the sector as a Support Worker, Care Worker, Healthcare Assistant or Care Giver.
Position: Support Worker
Salary: £9.00 - £9.85 per hour
£500 welcome bonus
Service: Residential & Supported Living
- Dedicated career ladder for those with NVQ level 2 or 3 earn up to £9.85 per hour.
- Life assurance benefit of twice annual basic salary • Comprehensive induction and excellent training • Recognition Awards, including long service awards • Cycle to work Scheme
- £500 Welcome Bonus • Employee benefits platform providing discounts at over 150 retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice
- Health & Wellbeing portal • Refer a friend scheme – Receiving up to £500 per referral
- Wagestream – Avoid bank fees and withdraw up to 40% of your wages as you earn them before payday via the Wagestream app.
Why Join Consensus?
We employ people who share in our values so we can ensure the highest standards of support for the people who live in our homes, their families and the commissioners we work with. As a leading provider, our commitment to delivering the highest standards of support within our services is nationally recognised and validated by the many awards we receive, the consistently high ratings we receive from national regulators and our ethos of continuous improvement.
Want to hear more about the role?
Click apply for contact details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.