A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone with some project experience, to join D&C Police on an initial 3 month temp contract which is likely to lead to a permanent contract thereafter.
- Creating, updating and monitoring Project documents
- Undertaking research and analysis of data
- Preparing well evidenced reports, using Project mile-stones as triggers for PM
- Arranging and preparing documentation and attending project meetings
- Supporting the project delivery
If you have experience/knowledge of project methodologies such as PRINCE2 and Agile et al, have good negotiation/influential skills and are looking for part time work - this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Shortlisted applicants will be subject to stringent vetting and referencing checks prior to commencing work.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.