Graduate Quality Engineer - Medical Devices
Graduate Quality Engineer:
TEC Partners are pleased to be partnering with a multinational, market leader who design, manufacture and supply a range of medical devices for respiratory support. Providing flexible solutions for airway management and anaesthesia products within emergency care, hospitals and in home environments. Being an integral part of the medical device industry, they are constantly seeking, evolving and innovating their products to fall in line with quality requirements allowing effective solutions.
Graduate Quality Engineer Role:
A Graduate Design Quality Engineer is required join the business to take responsibility for the review of, and input into engineering technical documentation related to new products and products under change control due to continuous improvement. The successful candidate will desire to begin their quality career in a highly professional and regulated environment.
Graduate Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Engineering degree, Science or Life Science degree required
- Passion for manufacturing and quality
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability working to deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
Graduate Quality Engineer Desirables:
- Strong computer literacy
- Experience/exposure in the healthcare industry
- Ability operating in a highly regulated environment
- Confident working across interrelated department
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin a quality related career with a high profile, and globally renowned medical device and as such can offer competitive salary options with an additional benefits package.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.