Business Travel Consultant - North Staffordshire
Business Travel Consultants, the Travel Industry is in recovery and now is the time to progress to a new corporate travel role, or return the industry. An established independent is keen to add to it's team in Stoke-on-Trent, now business is busy again and it's the right time to grow. If you have at least two years in business travel and are keen to use skills and be rewarded with a competitive salary and great working hours then please apply!
- Taking calls and e-mails from corporate clients
- Working on a mix of accounts according to their individual service level agreements
- Booking a wide range of travel requirements according to the client's needs including flights, hotels, car hire, visas, passports and more
- Utilising GDS and in house systems
- Working as part of a friendly team and be dealing with travellers at all levels including VIP/Executive.
- Working hours are Mon-Fri 0 or 0
The suitable candidate will ideally have extensive business travel reservations experience having worked within a similar role. Knowledge of Sabre CRS would be advantageous although cross training will be made available. You should have excellent inter-personal skills and be able to think outside the box. This is a varied and busy role with no two days the same! You must ideally come from a travel background and be motivated and challenged by a fresh and exciting role.
In return you will get an extremely competitive salary in the range of GBP24k - GBP28k pa depending on experience, there is a generous holiday allowance of 25 days and a monthly profit share after 6 months' service.
If you are interested in this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role in Staffordshire please contact Travel Trade Recruitment on or by email or alternatively you can click 'Apply Now'