20,000-25,000 (Neg) + Commission
We re looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to support our team of IT Recruitment Consultants based from our Derby office.
Syntax is an established independent IT Recruitment Agency with over 3 decades experience. We specialise in providing high-end IT, Digital and Tech professionals on a Contract and Permanent basis to a wide range of clients throughout the UK.
We re keen to talk to people who share our values and ethos. People who are driven, positive and looking for a professional and rewarding career. If this sounds like you we'd love to hear from you:
- Recruitment Industry: previous recruitment sector experience, ideally in an IT or Technical Resourcing role.
- Customer-Facing: experience of dealing with clients by phone, email + face-to-face, including handling customer queries and resolving issues.
- Sales Environments: exposure to fast-moving, competitive and target-driven work environments.
- Computer Literate: proficient user of MS Office, Web, Chrome + Social Media (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Personal Qualities: proactive, reliable, hard-working, determined, communication, empathy, rapport builder, professional, positive, trustworthy + organised.
- Resourcing: guiding candidates through the full recruitment cycle, from new job orders to on-boarding + post-placement support (candidate sourcing, job adverts, CV short-listing, CV submission, interviews, negotiation, offers, start logistics + on-boarding).
- Customer Support: acting as point of contact for candidates + client hiring managers in partnership with our team of IT Recruitment Consultants + deputising in their absence for holidays and meetings.
- Query Handing: dealing with ad-hoc queries from contractors (timesheets, payments, contract extensions) + client managers (job orders, CV submissions, interviews, offers, contracts).
- Managing Expectations: keeping all parties informed + flagging potential problems at the earliest possible opportunity. Giving feedback in a timely, caring and empathic manner.
- Recruitment Administration: logging all recruitment activity using our Bullhorn CRM system (-eg- candidate + client conversations, contract extensions etc).
- Relationship Building: forging outstanding working relationships with candidates, clients + colleagues.