Office Support Administrator
We are seeking Technical Support Administrators to join a new and exiting team at a fast growing and engaging company.
We are looking for people who are passionate and driven, and excited by technology problem solving. This is an exciting opportunity to a path in developing a career in the financial technology industry.
- Half yearly company award ceremonies
- Amazing events such as our recent exclusive access event at Alton Towers
- Fun and engaging environment
- Reward & Recognition
- Best in class Training & Development programme
- Genuine opportunities to learn and grow
What a Technical Support Administrator looks like:
- Custom focussed and customer centric approach.
- Fantastic problem solving skills.
- Ability to follow troubleshooting guides and documentation.
- A think "out the box" attitude to finding solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to diagnose, resolution find and a "never give up" attitude.
- Able to adapt quickly in a dynamic environment and maintain an excellent service level to our account management team.
- Comfortable working under pressure in line with a tight SLA.
What a Technical Support Administrator does:
- Our Technical Support Administrators are a direct technical support team for our account managers. Our account managers are responsible for making it easy for our new customers to start taking payments with our products and services.
- The aim of every technical resolution specialist is to work to a tight SLA, to provide a quick and effective technical resolution to issues are account managing are experiencing resoling our customers technical issues.
- From card machines, to EPOS system and online payments, our technical resolution specialists have a wide product knowledge to help resolve technical issues across our wide array of payment products.
- Our Technical Support Administrators are professionals in taking a problem, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and providing a fix.
- Whilst the main responsibility is to serve our account management team, our resolution specialists may on occasion be required to support an escalated case by contacting a customer directly, effectively helping to resolve the technical issue.
- Each of our resolution specialists will utilise excellent communication skills, communicating clearly, promptly and effectively directly with our account management team and also when required over the phone with our customers.