Chandelier Group are a fast expanding company and we are currently looking for enthusiastic person to fill the following role.
This position is based on a 40 hour week Monday - Friday. Very occasional weekend or night work.
Opportunity for travel abroad.
In house training given to successful applicant.
Due to our rural location all applicants will need a full clean driving license and a car.
- Applicant is required to Remove, Install, Restore, Rewire and Clean chandeliers
- Applicant is required to carry out PUWER and LOLER inspections
- Applicant is required operate and install chandelier winches and install static chandelier fixings.
- This is generally carried out on site in teams of 2.
- Loading and unloading the vehicle with the current days work.
- Using and building access equipment to gain access to clients chandeliers.
- Packing and labelling chandeliers when removed.
- Driving a company van to and from jobs. (majority of work in London)
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Initiative & common sense
- Hands on approach
- Can do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Able to problem solve
- Be able to travel worldwide
- Good time management
- Applicant must be able to lift heavy weights and have a good head for heights.
- Must be reliable and have good time keeping.
Previous experience is not necessary. Basic electrical knowledge would be a distinct advantage
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000 per year
Apply for Chandelier Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly