Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Maintaining and developing the Information Security Management System (ISMS) of VGIE, which is the foundation of Information security strategy.
- Promoting awareness of IT security throughout the organisation
- Reviewing new IT and business projects to ensure security standards have been incorporated (i.e. security by design)
- Managing the development and implementation of local and Group security policies, guidelines and rules & procedures
- Adopting best practice from the VW Group and other industries
- Representing VGIE on information system security committees and workgroups
- Overseeing the investigation of security breaches and incidents to determine the root cause and implement appropriate resolutions
- Coordinating VW group and independent security audits
- Participate in both data privacy and risk management activities within VGIE
The successful candidate will have
- Professional security management certification.
- One or more of the following qualifications are highly desirable: Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information systems Auditor (CISA), MSc Information Security.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity.
- Strong knowledge of data privacy and associated regulations.
- Strong organisation skills with an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to be a team player but also be able to work on own initiative demonstrating "ownership".
- Relevant 3rd level degree qualification and experience.