New Homes Manager
New Homes Manager
Due to the continued expansion and success of the Land & New Homes Department we have the following vacancy covering part of our Eastern Region, including Peterborough, Stamford, March and surrounding towns.
What's in it for you as our New Homes Manager
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Car allowance
This person will be able to build and manage our new homes business in and around the area and possess the following attributes:
- To forge and develop relationships with clients in the region to provide effective sales and marketing services and an outstanding level of customer service
- To explore all New Homes opportunities within the region and develop positive relationships with key personnel in the New Homes industry
- To champion New Homes to all key stakeholders both within the business and in the wider industry
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in sales is essential, plus the ability to demonstrate the high standard of customer care/service.
- You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be able to deal with people at all levels.
- You must be highly accurate, numerate, well-organised and be able to work under pressure within a target orientated environment.
- You must be able to work both as an individual and part of a team.
- Equally important is the requirement to be computer literate, with the knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office, the Internet and email systems.
- You must have a full driving license as this position involves travelling across multiple locations
- A target driven individual
- Ideally sales or new build experience but not necessarily as a New Homes Manager
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more.