Customer Service Administrator Full Time
Customer Service Administrator – Full Time
Our client currently has a vacancy for a full-time Customer Service Administrator, on a temporary contract, to work within their new Travel Centres / Clinics. These positions will be based in Westfield to help co-ordinate the collection of COVID samples for screening as part of a new contract.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- To work as part of a busy team, conducting the administration of passengers onto the pre-booked system
- Opening/closing and set up for “travel clinic”
- Ensure smooth running of bookings, stock etc
- Meet and greet clients on arrival, confirm booking and register their kits before directing towards swabbing station
- Registering individual’s details on various bespoke software systems
- The possession of the knowledge and skills to handle problematic collections or difficult individuals
- Flexibility to work a shift pattern, this could include 12 hour shifts across a 7-day rota
- The adherence to company Health and Safety procedures and the maintenance of a safe working environment
- The strict adherence to the company’s Confidentiality Policy within and outside the organisation
- Previous experience in a busy client facing role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Previous customer support role
- Previous experience working within a team
About Our Client:
Our client is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through their commitment and the skill of their people they have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. To serve their growing international markets, they require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to our client’s ethos is their drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of their staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the Customer Service Administrator role, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Customer Support Executive, Customer Support Administrator, Customer Care Rep, or Customer Support Co-ordinator.