Sales Support / Customer Service
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Sales Support / Customer Service
Job Location: Burton-On-Trent
Position Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, Mon-Thurs 8am-4:30pm, Fri 8am-3:30pm
Gi Group are currently recruiting for a Sales Support / Customer Service person to work for our Food Production client based in Burton-On-Trent on a permanent position.
The location is just off the A38 on the way into Burton just off Derby Road.
The role will involve providing customer service support to both our sites in the UK and Ireland.
The role itself will require you to complete the following essential duties and responsibilities:
* Assist in answering incoming calls and responding to the customer's questions and concerns regarding the order process.
* Assist in entering sales orders and performing all steps necessary to the end of the billing process, including order confirmations and invoices.
* Maintain customer records and requests, product information, and pricing.
* Work with the sales team to ensure customer satisfaction levels.
* Handle shipping process and documents.
* Send out sample requests.
* Provide a superior customer service experience to both internal and external customers.
* Create and maintain positive relationships with key individuals (customers, sales reps, suppliers, and shipping companies as well as internal customers).
* Date Code Genie user setup and data upload
* BRC support to Operations Manager
* To be able to cover the above duties 5 days a week whilst others are on holiday or ill if needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
Must have Qualifications/Experience/Skills:
* Good level of computer literacy
* High level of customer service both to clients and internal team
* 5 years working in a busy office environment.
* Good communication skills written and verbally.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Willingness to learn and contribute to our growth.
The salary is GBP20,164 PA dependant on experience.
If you're interested in this role or would like some more information, please give us a call on and ask to speak with Lauren, alternatively please apply online or send your CV