The Fundraising Team is responsible for maximising income-generating opportunities by facilitating relationships with businesses, schools and individual supporters across the community, engendering donations and ensuring strong supporter care with the aim to maximise support across all Income Generation Streams. In addition, the team is responsible for the organisation and delivery of a portfolio of business and community fundraising events and campaigns.
Responsible for the achievement of fundraising goals and objectives within a given regional area of the catchment area. Responsibilities include planning, organising and marketing all aspects of fundraising projects in line with the Fundraising strategy and vision. The post holder will work to raise money at an agreed return on investment, ensuring the quality of donor relationships are at the highest possible levels, whilst maximising every fundraising opportunity from all types of existing and potential new donors.
Duties and responsibilities of the Charity Fundraiser:
* Working both onsite and out in the community.
* Research and develop new support from businesses, individuals and schools within the region.
* Maintain relationships within businesses and schools.
* Project manage agreed fundraising events, campaigns and initiatives to generate income.
* Planning of events/campaigns, recruitment of participants, securing sponsorship, securing non-monetary gifts/service and attending the event where appropriate.
* The Charity Fundraiser will ensure all relevant on the day plans for fundraising events are in place.
* Assist the Supporter Hub with the retention of the number of collection tin sites within the regional area and identify new outlets where collection tins can be placed.
* Monitor and evaluate both the financial and overall performance of income streams against targets.
* The Charity Fundraiser is responsible for the production and distribution of required fundraising marketing materials to promote fundraising initiatives.
* Ensure collaborative working within internal departments to include the generation of leads.
* Receive and record donations and gifts and adhere to procedures.
* Proven teamwork and decision-making skills.
* Excellent knowledge of the principles and methods for community and business fundraising supported by practical experience.
* Knowledge of statistical reporting and producing reports.
* The Charity Fundraiser will have the ability to prioritise personal workload to meet KPI's.
* Excellent written and presentation skills.
* Sound knowledge and regularly use IT systems.
* Excellent time management skills, delegate and manage time effectively.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: GBP24,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.