DPD is the fastest growing express parcel delivery company in the UK, with a turnover of well over £1 billion. Voted the nation’s favourite parcel carrier for the last 7 years, we have a very clear strategy to support our enviable position. We will deliver the best service, use the best technology, recruit and retain the best people in the industry and we are the UK's most sustainable delivery company.
We are now seeking a 3.5T Driver to join our Bridgwater depot as part of a franchise opportunity. No experience is needed!
What’s in it for you?
- Expected earnings of up to £35,000 net of costs in your first year
- Service level related bonuses
- Extra hours – we’re open seven days a week, so there’s always more work if you want it
- Full training
- Fully branded vehicle available to lease and the latest handheld tech
- Plenty of support to ensure you succeed
- Opportunities to expand your business and become a multi route franchise owner
If you are game for a challenge and eager to run your own business, this is the perfect opportunity for you. As you might expect when starting your own franchise, the first three months may be tough, but once you are established, you’ll discover regular routes and amazing earnings, making this a truly rewarding role.
What you’ll be doing
As a 3.5T Driver (franchisee), you will cover part of your local area, making multiple deliveries of parcels of all shapes and sizes throughout Bridgwater and the surrounding area.
Variety is the key to this role and, alongside the incredible support you will receive from us, makes for an exciting role where you are the boss!
- Make a number of deliveries and collections per day (and you’ll be paid for both)
- Work a 4 - 6 day rota per week
To be considered as a 3.5T Driver, you will need:
- A full, valid UK driving licence
- Be 21 or over and have at least 12 months driving experience
- Good communication skills and an excellent level of customer service
- To be outgoing and determined
Please note, this self-employed, franchise opportunity requires upfront entry fees consisting of a £400 franchise fee.
This role would be suitable for an individual wishing to become a Delivery Driver, Multidrop Driver, LGE Driver, Multidrop Delivery Driver, or Van Driver.
If you’re interested in applying for a 3.5T Driver role, please select the button shown and we will be in touch to discuss your options.
Need to know more?
Visit our website and read through testimonials from some of our most successful franchisees, learn about their experience with us and find out more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.