Prisoner Custody Officer
Looking for a new role? Have the drive for something new?
Want to work in a company that has long term security?
Then come and join our team at GEOAmey
As one of our team of Prisoner Custody Officer’s you could be:
- In a court environment working as part of a team to make sure all those in custody are safe, looked after and arrive in the court dock on time
- Working with a colleague on one of our vehicles, escorting and supporting those in custody from prison or police stations to courts, hospital appointments or even a family occasion. You will be part of a crew that works with and supports each other
- Responsible for the physical and mental wellbeing of those in our care using the skills and tools we’ll provide you with
We provide a vital public service so some days can be longer than others but we’ll get you home early when we can.
What’s your background?
Our Officers come from a wide variety of sectors including retail, care and hospitality as well as university, the forces and security. As long as you care about people, are confident in talking to fellow citizens, want to help and bring value to society and are willing to learn, we want to hear from you.
Let us train you
Here at GEOAmey we know every day is an opportunity to learn, but we want to ensure you have solid knowledge to build on. That’s why we provide all our new starters with a 6 week, full time training course to ensure you are given the best start to your career and it doesn’t stop there! You will be supported when you step off your training and into the business and... If you have the motivation and raw material for further development, we will provide you with the training and support to step into supervisory and managerial positions.
In addition to this we also offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Company Pension
- High Street Discounts
- For drivers – the chance to enhance your licence to category C1 or D
- Additional allowance for PCV drivers
Due to the type of work we undertake, all employees need to be vetted and DBS checked prior to joining.
But don’t worry, a few points on a driving licence, won’t exclude you.
We are proud of our officer community and the job they do, providing a vital public service, think you could be part of that?
Job security, guaranteed salary and welcoming colleagues are waiting for you!
Apply now and let us take care of the rest.