(WJ North Ltd - Scotland)
WJ Group are the largest independent contractor in the UK specialising in road markings.
With their Head Office based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Due to planned growth and continued expansion a position has become available for a Supervisor to join our already professional team working from our regional office in Airdrie.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Preparation and supervision of works as outlined by the Contracts Manager
- Preparation and management of site documentation
- Management of health and safety requirements
- Liaise with clients and crews to set out sites prior to works commencing
- Supply daily feedback from site to Contracts Manager
- Comply with Group policies and procedures
- Knowledge, Skills, and Experience (not limited to)
- Must hold a current NVQ in Pavement markings
- To work to and comply with current Health and Safety Legislation
- Be a team player with good communication skills and the ability to solve problems
- Capable of self-management and self-motivation
- A full approved UK diving licence
- What we offer
- A competitive salary including a company bonus scheme based on performance
- A fully funded company vehicle for business and personal use
Please call 01236755114 or click 'Apply
Apply for Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly