Senior Mortgage Advisor
Senior Mortgage Advisor
Transparent Progression Structure - Company Car or Car Allowance - Agile and Nimble IT systems - Admin and Compliance Support - OTE GBP45K -GBP55K
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Mortgage Advisor to join our fantastic team in Attleborough area. The Senior Mortgage Advisor will work closely with an established Estate Agency team to help customers purchase their dream home whilst taking care of all their mortgage and protection needs.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent internal progression to support your career aspirations
- Lucrative earning potential and uncapped commission
- Abundance of lead opportunities
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Industry leading training and development
- Central admin support and agile IT tools to help you succeed
- All expenses paid trips for top achievers
- Competitive basic salary
- Company car or cash car allowance
Key responsibilities of a Senior Mortgage Advisor:
- Building relationships with the Estate Agency team through training and support
- Take part in regular team meetings to discuss best practice and build relationships
- You will conduct 2 to 3 appointments a day
- Providing advice on a range of products and services to meet your customers' needs
- You will also be attracting new customers and business whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment
Skills and experience required to be a successful Senior Mortgage Advisor:
- Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Strong track record in generating new sales and following through to completions
- Motivated to be successful
- Always doing the right thing by the customer
- Able to work under pressure and build strong alliances
- CeMap qualified or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
William H Brown are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and we operate under multiple trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010