- Full Time
Recruiter: Kensa Heat Pumps
Location: Truro, Cornwall
Salary: £18,543.93 to £20,707.45
Bonus/Benefits: Pension, 25 days holidays, cycle-to-work scheme, wellbeing
Sector: Manufacturing Operations
Job Type: Permanent
Kensa Heat Pumps is now taking applications for an Assembly Worker to join our growing, close-knit production team, assembling our market-leading heat pumps and related products in our leading-edge lean-manufacturing production facility.
- Mechanical Assembly
- Electrical Assembly / Wiring
- Brazing / Soldering advantageous
- Quality assurance – testing / inspection advantageous
- Understanding / Experience in Lean Manufacturing – Cell based assembly, 5S, Kaizen advantageous
- Able to read and work from drawings and written instructions in English
- Able to train and mentor others
- Able to work as a team player and deliver excellent quality on time.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to remain calm under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Technical and process know-how
- Flexible – willing to adapt to day-to-day needs, and learn and develop.
- Positive and enthusiastic, open to change, and willing to contribute new ideas.
To view the full job description and apply please visit our website by clicking apply.