Customer Services Workwear Co-Ordinator
- Full Time
Established in 1986, Heatons Group is now one of the largest single source independent business providers in the UK. We began as a small, family-run company in Hoylake on the Wirral, supplying stationery and office supplies to local businesses. Today with 8 dedicated divisions, 3 branches and a team of over 90 people. We have been awarded both ISO 9001 and 14001 accreditations and over the last decade, we have increased our turnover by an average of more than 10% each year. Our business has been built on a passion for providing the highest levels of customer care.
Would you like to be part of a vibrant, enthusiastic team, within a growing division of one of the UK’s largest business supplies providers? If so, we may just have the perfect role for you.
We require a Workwear Co-ordinator to complement our expanding Workwear Team at our Head Office in Birkenhead. You will work together with our existing administrative team, our sales force and our customers, to provide administrative support in one of our fasted growing divisions.
The role offers the right applicant the ability to gain valuable experience within a fast-paced, commercial working environment.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
In a team environment, your main duties will include:
- Working with our administration team, sales force and directly with our customers to take and process workwear orders
- Providing quotations and advice to our customers and sales team
- Liaising with our production team to ensure an accurate workflow
- Liaising with suppliers to monitor incoming purchase orders
These are the key skills and attributes required for this role:
- Experience of using Microsoft based programmes (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Good organisation skills, be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills to develop business relationships with our customers
- Highly motivated and willing to learn with a positive and can-do approach
- Experience within a Workwear environment would be advantageous but not essential.
- 5 GCSE’s or more at Grade C or above (to include Maths and English)
Apply if you want to be part of an expanding team and growing business where your contribution will be recognised, and you will get exposure to a variety of projects and customers.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please go to www.heatons.net/careers to upload your letter of application and CV.