ICT Network Technician
ST THOMAS MORE RC COLLEGE
Manchester M34 6AF
Tel: 0161 336 2743
Fax: 0161 337 9701
HEADTEACHER: Mr H Brophy
ICT Network Technician Permanent Post
36 Hours per week, all year-round
Grade D point 7-10 £20,092 - £21,322
We are seeking to appoint a suitably skilled IT Technician to support the Network Manager to provide an effective and efficient IT service for our pupils and staff. within this popular and successful college.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with previous experience in a similar role and:
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Office 365 and computer hardware
- Experience of working on a helpdesk with the ability to prioritise jobs and respond in a timely manner
- Relevant and up to date experience of ICT networks
- Strong interpersonal skills with a friendly outgoing manner
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including a Disclosure and Barring service check.
The school promotes equal opportunities.
Please contact the school as soon as possible for an application form.
Please note: CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Thursday 14th October 2021
Completed applications should be returned to the school