The position is for a full-time Administrator/Accounts Assistant in a small but busy laboratory. 35 hours per week
Responsible for :-
- recording and passing on all customer and supplier enquiries.
- Maintaining the Quality Manual, Quality records, forms and data on the computer and ensuring the information is backed up and stored as required.
- Ensuring hard copies of quality records are filed in an orderly manner and stored so that no deterioration will occur.
- Reporting interim results of analysis to customers after consultation with the Laboratory Manager or the Quality Manager in the Laboratory Manager’s absence.
- Monitoring and sending emails and entering results on Microsoft Access Database where appropriate.
- Processing of report forms ready for posting/emailing to the customer.
- Being a First-aid officer – Training will be given.
- Sales ledger administration on Sage, including raising and issuing sales invoices and posting customer receipts.
- Purchase ledger administration on Sage, including invoice entry, preparing supplier payments and dealing with supplier calls.
- Bank reconciliation on Sage.
- Liaising with Financial controller where necessary.
Good knowledge of Sage Accounts and Microsoft.
Ability to communicate effectively.
High level of attention to detail.
To apply, please attach and send across a copy of your CV