Insurance Service Advisor
We have an exciting opportunity for applicants to join a thriving Exeter business working as a Service Adviser at First2Protect
We are an insurance broker based in Exeter's city centre, we have around 80 employees and 70,000 customers.
Despite the pandemic, First2Protect delivered an outstanding 2020 result. This has allowed us to look at our 2021 requirements early and pleasingly we can grow our team further!
You will be working as part of an outbound advisor team that is responsible for introducing clients to First2Protect and the high level of service we provide. We have a range of different client types that require property insurance products, such as home owners, tenants and landlords.
We pride ourselves on employee development, all of our leaders and trainers were once advisors and have progressed into senior roles from developing their skills and knowledge throughout their careers here.
What's in it for you?
- All Hardware and Software provided by the business
- Competitive salary
- Structured training programme to define your development journey
- 20 days holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays), increasing by 1 day every year up to a max of 25 days
- Access to company discounts and benefits
- Working for a company that its employees are proud of
What do we expect from you?
To be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Home Broadband with good internet speeds (WiFi or LAN Connection Required)
- Positive attitude
- Reliability and flexibility
- Engagement in First2Protect's core values "Be Purple"
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Passion to succeed and develop yourself and your career
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week (not including 1 hour unpaid lunch break per day)
Business Hours: Monday - Friday are 9am - 17:30pm
If full time hours or normal business hours cannot be fulfilled then we will listen to any requirements you may have. Please let us know about these requirements upon submitting your CV.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data - our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed on our careers page
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.