To be responsible for the bookings and placement of care workers with service users living in their own home and updating the data base of care worker placements. To act as the focus for day to day and ON-CALL planning issues and to liaise with the relevant local bodies and authorities in conjunction with the care coordinator.
Good oral and written communication skills with commitment to quality, a high attention to detail, Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines under pressure. Well presented with a polite professional manner,
Confident using IT software and have an Outgoing personality
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Carry out all administration tasks as per the ‘Compliance Checklist’, ensure they are compliant at all times, ensuring all recruitment policies and procedures are adhered to an kept up to date at all times, files both paper and online are kept up to date and in an orderly fashion at all times and ensure a full paper trail at all times in this respect.
- Carryout office administration tasks such filing, photocopying, verification of documents, collating and organising staff files, and provide excellent flexible support to the compliance team including general office administration
- Ensure that the compliance team maintains agency workers basic compliance with qualifications requirements, right to work in the UK and where appropriate provide a summary of the CV for easier evaluation by the Nurse Manager and Managing Director as to suitability for registration
Support the care coordinator in meeting needs and required outcomes detailed in the service users care plan and take on referrals from Local Authority and place allocated support workers with service users in the absence of the care coordinator.
- Undertake ‘on-call’ during the week and weekends as to meet the organisation needs.
- Along with the Care Coordinator Liaise with the local authority care managers to ensure that they are kept informed of any changes to the service at all times. Build a professional relationship with the local authority to ensure that collaboration between the agency and local authority is maintained.
- Build and maintain a working relationship with all support workers by telephone or text or email and check on their availability status on a weekly basis
- Execute professional responsibilities according to lawful and ethical standards, Specifically this includes the office standards, policies and procedures with integrity, morality and organisational responsibility with the best interest of the organisation in mind at all times