Bus Drivers Full Training opportunities available
#Join us on the Journey...
We have fantastic opportunities open now, to join us and become a fully qualified Bus Driver. You’ll be connecting our customers and be part of providing fantastic customer service that National Express is known for. Whether you are at the beginning of your career, or simply searching for a new challenge, becoming a National Express Bus Driver offers you a fantastic opportunity to work in the heart of the community in Birmingham and Coventry.
Full training is provided, so you can join our team, as long as you have a full car licence!
Our Bus Driver Academy will help you gain the skills and knowledge needed to become a full PCV licence holder. Experienced National Express PCV instructors will guide you through the whole process, including the driving theory and practical exams.
- Guaranteed 38 hours of work per week (overtime available)
- Starting wage of £10.66 (once qualified) rising to £13.46 after 5 years
Day to day you will be...
- Driving a bus to a scheduled timetable
- Driving to an excellent standard
- Caring for customers as needed during your services
- Connecting customers safely to and from various locations in and around the local area
- Conducting routine vehicle checks, ensuring your vehicle is safe
- Enjoying a rewarding and fulfilling role
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive
- Free Bus travel for you and your partner as well as free nationwide National Express coach travel for you, and 50% off for up to 4 family members!
- Free uniform provided for your role including safety shoes
- Great company pension with life assurance included
- Over 4 weeks holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays (21 days rising to 22 after 5 years’ service)
- Variety of shifts with various working hours
- Access to our award winning Health Buzz; providing free and accessible health checks to fit around your schedule
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The opportunity to join sports and social clubs as well as discounted gym membership at over 3,000 gyms across the UK
- To reward you for your dedication, we offer fantastic long service awards at key milestones
What you'll need...
- Minimum 18 years old
- Full UK Driving Licence
- An ability to provide a Great Customer Experience
- 6 points or less on your licence
- No driving bans
Please click 'Apply'