Digital Analytics Manager
Are you a data driven Digital Analytics Specialist looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to join our dynamic and performance led Digital Marketing Department. As Digital Analytics Manager you will be working from home for now, with a blend of office and home being required mid to long term. You will effectively manage and report on our digital analytics. Our Digital Analytics lead will be responsible for setting up, reporting and analysing Key Performance Indicators for activities and providing actionable insights and intervention plans to improve ROI. You will be data-driven, using historical effectiveness metrics and Business Cases to help justify campaigns for the business.
We offer an excellent salary, staff benefits including a variety of staff discounts available to the group. Your wellbeing is important and we offer 31 days holiday, increasing with service, plus your birthday off each year. We are a privately owned business head quartered in Norwich, who will invest in your career, enabling you the opportunity to study and achieve qualifications along the way.
What the Role is
- Digital Analytics, Attribution, Tracking and Data Cleanliness Management across various analytics and digital channels
- Audit and improve google analytics set ups
- Deliver in-depth analysis and insight, making recommendations to clients for future actions and strategy
- Digital Tool Management , including Google Optimise, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Hotjar, Google My Business
- Effectively engage with digital agencies and technology vendors or platforms
- Work with the Paid Search team on identifying Total Search opportunities and supporting on data, tracking and reporting across biddable channels
- Understand the internal lead flow process, systems and impact on reporting
- Ensure AHI is working within all legal, compliance and GDPR boundaries
What We Need
- Previous experience or skills working in a Web, Digital, Marketing Analytics role or relevant qualifications
- A Researcher, who can carry out and contribute with deep channel experience in Digital Analytics
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- An Analyst, analytical and comfortable with manipulating and interpreting digital data sets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and on multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills
What We Offer
- Excellent Salary
- Generous Staff Benefits and Discounts
- Discounted Staff Purchase Scheme
- 31 Days Holiday, increasing with service
'We are certified as a Covid-19 secure employer - having complied with Government's guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19'