Location: Positions available in Edinburgh, Glasgow & Livingston
Salary: GBP14.72 - GBP17.27 per hour + Overtime
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Livingston Building Services are a leading provider of M&E Services, providing our clients with innovative M&E engineering solutions.
Our continued success requires commitment from everyone, whatever their role.
Everything we do we need to do well, enabling us to consolidate our position as a leading player in an extremely competitive market. In return for your commitment, the company will continue to implement its vision to create environments for people to thrive.
We now require time served Approved Electricians to join our well-established team, serving clients across the UK.
As our Electrician you will:
• Work across a mixture of sectors including retail, banking, commercial office and industrial sectors.
• Carry out test and inspection tasks throughout our client base.
• Work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
• Previous experience working within commercial projects, a minimum of 3 years qualified experience.
• Valid ECS / CSCS Grade Card.
• Recognised Apprenticeship / Electrician SVQ Level 3.
• 18th Edition Wiring Regulations qualification.
• PAT testing experience.
• Knowledge of testing and inspecting.
• Full clean driving license.
Valuing People at Livingston
Livingston Building Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.