Digital Account Manager
We are looking for highly experienced Digital Account Manager with a proven track record in an agency environment, with the experience to manage and grow an attractive portfolio of digital client accounts.
There couldn't be a better time to join Cambridge Creative, as we're in a super exciting period of expansion across the entire business. Based in an attractive village location just outside the city, we're a marketing agency with a strong background in the UK Holiday Park industry and have recently started to serve the B2B, charity and transport sectors with our capabilities covering both offline and online creatives.
You should have previous experience managing and implementing marketing campaigns across all digital platforms, including paid search, paid social, email marketing, and HubSpot.
Your role will be hands-on and centred around growth, working with existing clients and ensuring the smooth on-boarding of new clients. As a growing agency, we can't stress enough that this is hands-on, lead from the front type of role - so not only will you help the digital team manage their accounts, but also manage key accounts yourself.
What will be required:
- Ensure all client communication is always in-line with the agency's exacting standards
- Meticulous written skills and the ability to produce internal documentation, external and client proposals
- Ability to think on your feet and offer 360-degree solutions for clients
- Build long term relationships with clients with day-to-day account management and customer support as and when required
- Manage the digital marketing team as well as your own accounts
- Use the agency systems to best effect, creating detailed reports on sales business and growth
- Set long-term and short-term goals, account objectives and commercial targets and manage the entire sales cycle
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell wherever possible
- Shape objectives and strategies to ensure constant growth
- Set performance criteria, motivate, and develop the team, driving them to exceed expected goals
- Undertake team mentoring and performance management
- Contribute to the agency's growth by new finding prospects and leads
- Be target driven and work well under pressure
- Previous agency experience in setting up and managing digital media campaigns using PPC and paid social
- Knowledge and understanding of PPC and paid social ad formats
- Knowledge and understanding of Google and Facebook advertising eco systems, staying at the forefront of their platform changes and updates
- Experience in Google Tag Manager including tag set-up, management, and troubleshooting
- Experience in reporting campaign performance. Data Studio experience desirable.
- Experience of briefing in requirements for campaign creative
- A deep understanding of CRO, using best practices to harness solutions
- Lead Generation experience is essential
- Experience with HubSpot an advantage
- Commercially aware, ensuring the department is effectively managed to maximise time and cost efficiencies
- Experience of managing multiple clients with speed, efficiency, and professionalism
- A strong leader and mentor
Benefits of working for Cambridge Creative:
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative, and fun office environment
- Competitive pay and pension
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays with annual increases for years of service
- Flexible working hours and remote options available
- Investment in your growth with training and development opportunities
- Fast-growing company with plenty of room for career development
- Team building and staff days out
- On-site parking
Think you've got the skills we need? Apply today