Bathroom Installer/Plumber - Staffordshire
We are currently looking to increase our Installation team and would be very interested in applicants from the Stafforshire area. We are also looking to recruit in other areas of England so please apply for more information.
As an Installer with EA Mobility, your role will involve the installation of bathroom adaptations and solutions for customers who are less abled or disabled.
You will be responsible for the onsite management and installation. As you will be the onsite point of contact for the customer the successful candidate must possess a great customer service ethic. Clear performance KPIs will be set out for you to manage ongoing customer service levels. A great understanding of diary planning and time management to ensure customer needs and deadlines are adhered to will be crucial for the role.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience of working within the bathroom or kitchen industry or similar environment
- Good understanding of onsite compliance from risk assessments to trade regulations
- Excellent customer-centric outlook.
- Full UK driving licence - As we operate nationally you will need to have a full UK driving licence as there will be a need to travel customers homes.
- Good problem-solving abilities and being able to think outside the box when required to resolve a situation
- Excellent customer service skills and understanding of managing contractors
- Independent working skills
- Flexibility in working patterns
- IT proficiency
- Must be willing to travel and where required stay out overnight (accommodation and expenses will be provided where required)
- Technical knowledge to a sufficient level to be able to establish what good looks like and manage resolution
What we can offer you?
Salary: Up to GBP45,000 per year based on experience + Company Van + Fuel Card
Holiday: 28 days annual leave (Including 8 days Bank Holiday)
EA Mobility is a company that has the customer at the centre of everything we do. Many of our customers are less abled and as such offering great solutions to aid their ability needs is at the forefront of every order.
We are a family run business and as such maintain key family values for service. Being part of the EA team will mean that you will play a large part in how we continue our expected high service levels and build on them further for the future.
If you would like to be part of a team that strives to make a real difference to our customers every day lives, then please get in touch with us for further details.