Assistant Site Engineer
A great opportunity is available for an assistant site engineer to join one of Scotland's most prominent construction firms, delivering exciting and major projects across the UK.
This is a chance to further your career with a progressive company, who can offer ambitious, collaborative and determined engineers excellent opportunities.
As Assistant Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
* Quality control - Maintain company profile on Quality.
* Participate in Site Safe Policy
* Build programmes to be worked to achieve customer handover.
* Standard of service meeting company policy on Customer Care.
* Produce quality workmanship where required.
* Making sure all plant and machines are used efficiently on site.
* Setting out houses and levels etc (dumpy level).
* Maintaining safety procedures.
* Keeping site records up to date.
* Maintaining filing system.
* Checking time sheets.
* Ensure site is tidy.
* Keeping safety/scaffold/plant register up to date.
* Carry out all duties in accordance with Site Agent's Procedure Manual.
We're looking for:
* A degree in Civil Engineering
* Experience in the construction industry
* Valid CSCS card
* Competent in Health and Safety practise and awareness
* Communication skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Certified in SMSTS
* First aid trained
* The ability to build and develop relationship with all internal and external
The working hours for this role are 38.75 hours per week
Salary on offer is negotiable, depending on experience.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.