Customer Care Co-ordinator
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Co-ordinator to join our healthcare client based in Nottingham. The role is part time and permanent, working 15, hours per week, (Monday, Thursday, Friday 09:30 - 14:30) paying a salary of GBP18,330 pro rata.
The ideal person will be computer literate with the ability to pick up new systems easily and keen to deal with customers both face to face and over the telephone. A background in customer services is needed, however as this is a healthcare business any experience in this industry would be an advantage, however full training can be offered.
What will you be doing as a Customer Care Co-ordinator ?
- Greeting visitors to the branch in a warm and friendly manner
- Answering all incoming calls to the branch and handling general enquiries
- Diary management to include booking and prioritising appointments
- Scheduling the maximum number of appointment into the branch diary per day to boost the branches performance
- Maintaining regular contact with clients on the database to identify appointment opportunities
- Maximising the sales of add on products where needed
- Administering PDQ and credit card payments
- Maintaining the CRM system used, ensuring all information is accurately recorded
- Maintaining weekly sales figures using Excel spreadsheets
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
- Managing branch petty cash
- Controlling branch stock and stationary
- Maintaining in-store and window marketing displays and ensuring that branch is well presented at all times
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills along with the ability to develop strong working relationships with internal colleagues is essential
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work set targets and objectives and take a pro active approach to work
- Computer literate with MS Office Skills that can easily pick up new systems
Whats in it for you as a Customer Care Co-ordinator?
- Working 15, hours per week, (Monday, Thursday, Friday 09:30 - 14:30)
- Salary of of GBP18,330 pro rata
- 20 days holiday + stat
- Monthly incentives offered
- Perkbox including a variety of discounts for high street and leisure activities
- Working within a small and close knit team within a reputable health care company
If this sounds like a Customer Care Co-ordinator role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.