2 days left
- Full Time
Why work for us?
Spaldings has over 35 years experience of directly supplying UK farmers and groundcare, gaining an industry wide reputation for quality parts and new product innovation, resulting in a product range of over 10,000 lines, many unique and available only from Spaldings.
We have the most up to date warehouse equipment including a brand new Jungheinrich replenisher and picker, and the Linde counterbalance to ensure our team can work through orders as effectively as possible!
As you can imagine this is a busy role and so we are looking for someone who is used to multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
The role is working Monday to Friday 9-6pm with available overtime available too.
Your duties will include:
- Loading/unloading stock on and off trucks
- Movement of products to warehouse storage
- Processing orders
- Picking orders manually from order sheets
- Wrapping and packing orders for shipping
- General housekeeping duties including cleaning, waste management
- Operating machinery once trained
- Completion of inspection checklist before using machinery
- Adhere to Health & Safety Policies, Procedure and Processes.
If you have previous warehouse experience, have good attention to detail and you are PC Literate with Microsoft Office then we'd love to hear from you now.