Trainee / Dental Field Service Engineer
North – Trainee / Dental Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer / Trainee
Wrights are a leading supplier of Dental Equipment across the UK. We are seeking 2 enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our Technical Team as Trainees or Field Service Engineers in the North of England. Ideal candidates will be based within reasonable commuting distance of Leeds.
This position is open to applications from experienced Field Service Engineers within electrical/mechanical engineering discipline, or junior/trainee Field Service Engineers, or HNC/HND or Degree level students seeking a role in which they can develop and progress.
- Salary scales range from £23,700 for Trainees and from £29,700 per annum for Field Service Engineers. Salaries increase in line with training, experience and work ethic
- Annual Holidays: 28 days increasing to 33 days with qualifying service
- Full drivers license is essential as is the ability to work flexibly, attending appointments between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday with occasional overnight stays and travel.
Full industry training will be provided, some of which may take place abroad.
Day to day work includes - Installations, maintenance, inspection, testing and repairs of the following:
- Dental Chair
- Handpieces/small equipment used in treatment
- Pressure Vessels
- X-Ray and digital imaging equipment
- Washer Disinfector servicing and repairs
- Suction Pumps
If you are interested in this role, please apply on or before 10th September 2021, sending your CV and cover letter by clicking apply.
Apply for Trainee / Dental Field Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly