PERMANENT ROLES AVAILABLE NOW!
LOCATION: SANDYCROFT, DEESIDE, CH5 2QZ
Join our enthusiastic manufacturing team with permanent roles for long term careers.
Ifor Williams Trailers is Britain’s leading trailer manufacturer, operating at six advanced manufacturing sites across North Wales. Having opened in 2018, our Sandycroft site produces our highly popular Livestock and Horsebox trailers.
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000
Working Hours: 8am - 5pm
As we continue to grow, we are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to work closely with our HR department. Your primary focus will be administering a monthly payroll; alongside completing a variety of high level administration tasks. Liaising with our payroll bureau you will be ensuring that payroll is seamlessly managed with any errors resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Using the time and attendance system to log and update employee records
- Updating employee personal information records, issuing communication to check and update accordingly
- Run and check payroll reports using the relevant software and maintain accurate practices, records and filing systems for audit purposes.
- Check working hours to ensure reports reflect correctly
- Respond in an accurate, professional and timely manner to internal and external payroll queries, ie from employees, HR and Finance colleagues, HMRC etc.
- Accurately issuing P45’s and P60’s in a timely manner
- Writing standard operating procedures for all payroll processes
- Complete root cause analysis on errors and introduce processes to eliminate error
- Issue timesheets on a weekly basis for temporary workers and support transitioning temporary workers to permanent status
- Maintain a working knowledge of PAYE including all RTI requirements
- Calculating sick pay, maternity pay and paternity pay
- Understanding of IWT company policies and procedures and administering correctly
- Ad-hoc tasks to provide advanced administrative support to other areas
Key Requirements & Qualifications:
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and an awareness of handling sensitive data, GDPR training
- Must have prior knowledge of working in payroll in a busy manufacturing environment
- Strong Microsoft skills (specifically Excel)
- You must be thorough and pay high attention to detail across your work
- Ability to professionally communicate both written and verbally
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Focused on delivering a high level of customer service to all stakeholders
For more information visit the careers section of our website, by clicking 'Apply'!
Or please contact our Recruitment team on 01490 412 626 or email email@example.com