Assembler (Temp – Perm)
Job Title: Assembler (Temp – Perm_)
No experience necessary, full training will be provided!
You will be responsible for one or all of the elements of our assembly process, including but not exclusive to Wash, Lap, Assembly, Test and Paint of our Kawasaki Pumps and Motors to our customers specifications.
- SAFETY: Wearing adequate PPE and working with Safety as your highest priority. Ensure that all products are assembled in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety procedures. Report any issues that raise a safety concern immediately to your supervision and also on the Company’s Hazard Reporting system
- QUALITY: Assemble Kawasaki Hydraulic Motors and/or Pumps in accordance with the relevant SOP’s, ensuring Quality is built in within your area of responsibility. Achieve the Quality standard expected from our customers and raise concerns when this cannot be achieved. Ensure production controls are adhered to.
- PROFITABILITY: Complete all required paperwork in a timely manner, achieve hourly production targets.
You will be expected to work closely with fellow team members, line leaders
and direct supervision, also with support departments when issues arise.
- Ability to work to set production targets.
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
- Complete required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Team player.
- Ability to problem solve at a basic level.
- Able to work overtime when required.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Industrial paint spraying experience.
- Ability to use and read measuring equipment.