Job Title: Office Administrator
Company: PBES Limited.
Location: Farnborough Airport
Hours: Part Time, ideally worked over 4 days
As we continue to expand our facilities and the growth of our team, we are looking for a dynamic individual who enjoys a varied role that would like to join our fast-paced environment helping manage the day-to-day office facilities and provide administrative support to the team.
The role will report directly to the MD's PA, however will provide support to the whole team within the aspects of the role. The duties of the role will be varied including, but is not limited to:
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment to ensure smooth office operations.
- Manage issues and coordinate repairs of office services and equipment.
- Welcoming customers and visitors.
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters, and packages.
- Assist team members with coordinating meetings, training and events as required.
- Assist with accounts administration tasks.
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements for employees.
- Arrange airport passes and monitor pass expiry.
- Coordination of company vehicle administration.
- Perform varied administrative support tasks, including data entry up-dating and sorting files.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with a positive approach
- Be a team player
- High attention to detail
- Proven experience in a related role such as Office Assistant, Receptionist, or other relevant position.
- High level of computer literacy including proficiency with programs used in daily office administration functions such as Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in filing and paper management, including ability to manage business correspondence and the ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to research and an aptitude for helping other people.
- Any experience of basic accounts favourable but not essential.
Closing date for submissions is Wednesday 11th August with a view to interviews taking place w/b 16th August.
To apply for this position please submit your CV.