Salary up to GBP28K great benefits including Study Support.
Location: Milton Keynes, (Post Covid likely to be hybrid working)
Part-Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA, ?
This is a great opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join this leading automotive brand.
You will be assisting the Finance team in performing its various functions, including management accounting relating to both Ireland and UK car sales activity. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, with a high degree of self-motivation and a can-do attitude. You will need to have a knowledge/understanding of core principles of accounting.
- Perform all management accounting tasks related to car sales in the Republic of Ireland.
- Support car sales team in all aspects of car sales & pricing
- Preparation of annual budget for submission to parent company
- Perform re-forecasts throughout the year and present variances to the Board.
- Work with car marketing and dealer development teams in setting their budgets and analysing spend.
- Support the UK & Ireland monthly close and reporting process, including:
- Reconciliation and reporting of car volumes by sales channel
- Performance of month end accounting tasks, including preparation and posting of accruals and prepayments.
- Month end Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Internal management reporting
- Participate in sales system pricing and new model set up process.
- Assist in preparation and processing of dealer bonus payments, invoices & credit notes.
- Preparation of monthly stock reports for parent company in Japan
- Assist in the accounting and control of company press and demonstrator units.
- Provide support to annual external audit process.
- Provide support to the Senior Management Accountant and the wider department as required.
- Attainment of minimum numerical and verbal reasoning scores
- Knowledge, understanding or exposure to core principles of Accounting
- Part-Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA, candidates nearing AAT qualification with relevant experience will be considered. (Study Support available)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages, notably Excel