An opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Credit Controller to join the Central Credit Control team at Stax Trade Centres Limited on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
All aspects of Credit Control & being the supporting administrative assistant in a busy fast paced department.
Making telephone/Email contact with customers/chasing payments
Will be responsible for running daily reports & circulating to all branches.
Checking daily receipts/ taking card payments
Issuing automated chaser letters/monthly statements.
Reviewing credit limits/ credit applications.
Contacting internal departments to resolve queries/issues
In order to be considered for the role of Credit Control you must:
- have a strong background knowledge in Credit control & have the confidence to deal with customers over the telephone. This is a key skill required within credit control.
- be highly numerate
- have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- be able to work with in a fast paced office environment & work well under pressure
- be a confident and motivated individual
- have strong attention to detail
- possess a good work ethic
- have the ability to work to deadlines
- be able to work well as part of a team
Part-time hours: 15/20 per week
Application deadline: 23/07/2021