Desktop Support Analyst
Desktop Support Analyst
About the Role
We are looking to hire a skilled Desktop Support Analyst to assist our client with computer hardware and software issues. You will be required to work on-site or via remote connection and assist with hardware installations, software upgrades, systems integrations, and basic IT related issues.
To ensure success as a Desktop Support Analyst, you should have extensive knowledge of home and office systems, good problem-solving skills, and high-level interpersonal skills. A top-class Desktop Support Analyst provides fast and effective support for clients experiencing basic hardware and software issues.
- Responding to client support requests
- Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues
Key Skills - Desktop Support Analyst
- Proven work experience as Desktop Support Analyst, Support Engineer or Support Technician
- Advanced knowledge and support background of O365
- Strong understanding and support history of Windows 10
- Familiarity with Chrome OS, Chrome Admin Interface and Chrome Print
- Experience of network troubleshooting, ideally with Meraki - SD WAN and Kato - Layer 3
- Server knowledge
- Good knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services - Users, Computers, Group Policy
- History of hardware building and PC imaging
- Good to have experience of working in an ITIL or ISO environment but is not required
We are a UK based, award winning, IT services and technology company with over 25 years' experience. We provide a range of IT support and Microsoft-centric, business software and cloud solutions to help mid-market organisations modernise their IT so they can compete and win in the digital economy. More than 300 clients trust us to take responsibility for part, or all, of their IT from solution design to support.
Acora has its Head Office in Burgess Hill, West Sussex as well as locations in Bletchley and Solihull.
We are growing, ambitious and hard working. Our desire is to be an employer of choice with happy and fulfilled employees. Training, development and wellbeing are important aspects of our people focus.
In general, you can visit Acora online without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information such as your name and e-mail address, to correspond with you and fulfil your request. Acora is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016.