Re:Credit Controller - Permanent / Full Time
(Family Run Business)
Salary (Dependant on experience) Circa GBP20k - GBP25k
I am currently recruiting for a Family Run Business,with 8 branches and a head office base in Poole. The position is Credit Controller to work within an established Finance Team. The individual must have a 'can do' attitude and an understanding for the need to respect confidentiality.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be an experienced Credit Controller with some formal finance qualifications. In addition: You will have an analytical and problem solver mind-set, Able to negotiate effectively, Excellent organisation and time management skills and a customer service attitude.
As this is a small and friendly team, being a team-player is key, as well as being a good communicator and able to use your own initiative and challenge information or data.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to:
- Effectively reviewing, managing and collecting monies owing from customer accounts
- Keep bad debts, write off and debt turn to a minimum but maintain the customer relationships and organisation reputation
- Obtaining trade references and undertaking credit checks to determine creditworthiness
- Help set appropriate terms and credit limits
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Resolving invoice and payment queries promptly and efficiently
- Reconciling c650 credit customer ledgers
- Resolving discrepancies
- Producing and distributing customer statements of account etc
Please apply asap if you are interested in being considered and have the necessary requirements