HGV Class 2 Refuse & Recycling Driver
Top Job Recruitment are looking for HGV Class 2 Refuse & Recycling Drivers to work for our client based in Colchester. Intially to cover staff shortages due to holiday and or COVID 19 but could lead to a full time role for reliable team players.
The work of an HGV Class 2 Refuse & Recycling Driver entails driving refuse and/or recycling vehicles across the borough of Colchester emptying domestic, recycling and food waste bins. With over 50 routes, you could be asigned to any area across Colchester with a team of loaders.
The job of an HGV Class 2 Refuse & Recycling Driver itself is task and finish however normal hours are 06:30-16:00 & you will need to be physicaly fit due to some of the labour involved.
- Genuine PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexibilty on shifts / days worked
- A minimum 6 months HGV Class 2 driving experience
- No more than 6 points on your licence no DD,DR,CD,DG,IN will be accepted.
- Full and valid Cat C licence
- Valid Driver CPC card - DQC
- Valid Digital tachograph card
Apply for this HGV Class 2 Refuse & Recycling Driver role online or call the office on now for more information!!