Commercial Property Manager
Our client is the largest independent estate agency in the South East of England with over 100 offices! They are expanding their in-house property team and are looking for a Commercial Property Manager to cover a varied commercial property portfolio, inclusive of some residential interests. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a tight-knit team working across a range of projects including an extensive refurbishment programme.
The successful candidate will be confident in managing their time effectively, offering excellent service to colleagues across the business and with a passion for property management and safe working practices.
The responsibilities of this interesting and diverse role will include;
- Property inspections, fact finding and investigation
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance works
- Health & Safety compliance management including completion of risk assessments and equipment testing
- Close liaison with the Health & Safety team to ensure premises compliance and record keeping
- Contractor liaison and management
- Instructing specialist inspections
- Maintaining property records and systems
- Effective communication and support to occupiers/tenants and colleagues
- Support the drive for continual improvement within the business
- Travel across sites around the South East
To be considered, you will need to have a strong background in property management/facilities management and possess a proactive and positive outlook. You must hold a full driving licence, enjoy travelling and the ability to work independently and effectively. You will be dealing with colleagues, tenants, contractors and a range of outside organisations so strong and effective communication skills are a must. Whilst professional qualifications/membership would be welcomed, practical knowledge and experience is of greatest significance.
This role would suit candidates wishing to develop and progress toward AssocRICS or similar.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Horsham/Crawley/Horley area (as a central point to cover our office network). Remote working is a possibility
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.45 to 18.00
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, 33 days paid holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme