About The Role
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
To deliver a high quality, timely, efficient and customer focused On-boarding service that satisfies internal and external compliance requirements. To ensure the service is delivered in a way that supports the operational teams to deliver the HC-One vision and mission of being the kindest care home provider and the number one care home in every locality and deliver the best health and care experience for Residents, the best working environment for colleagues and the best return for Investors.
Your role will involve:
- Execute the end to end On-boarding process for new hires across a portfolio of Homes and/or business areas in-line with Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) as defined by the Resourcing Partner.
- Issue of the contract of employment and associated on-boarding documentation via the Application Tracking System (candidate portal) or directly to the candidate via other means as appropriate.
Seek references, evidence of Right to Work in the UK and Professional Registration in order to satisfy internal and external compliance requirements.
- Liaise with and exchange information relating to new hires with colleagues across departments where appropriate to ensure a positive 'Day 1' experience for all new employees (i.e. Operations, IT, Learning & Development, Payroll)
- Monitor the status of candidates in process and pro-actively alert Hiring Managers/New Hires where delays with pre-employment checks could impact start date.
- Provide new hires with accurate information relating to the terms and conditions of their offer of employment such as (but not limited to) Welcome Bonus & Company Car Scheme.
- Update cross-departmental trackers in a timely and accurate manner i.e. Welcome Bonus and Probation.
- Monitor and manage the team and personal inbox ensuring that emails are distributed and/or actioned appropriately within a timely manner.
- Provide required MI in the agreed format in relation to the status of new hires within the on-boarding process.
- Ensure new hire information input/held within E-ploy is 100% accurate in readiness for payroll export.
- Seek to resolve day to day issues and where necessary escalate complex queries to the Resourcing Partner/Resourcing Manager in a timely manner.
- Assist in the training of new team members by means of 'buddying' and sharing expertise.
- Foster and take advantage of continuous learning activities to support new procedures, technologies and departmental initiatives.
- Contribute to continuous improvement process, in order to improve quality of service provided and customer experience.
- Engage and build strong relationships with customers, ensuring that everyone is treated with courtesy and respect at all times
- Ensure all requests for information are provided in a timely manner and appropriate format.
- Other administrative duties that arise during the course of the on-boarding process.
About The Company