EMEA Reward Coordinator/Analyst
Job Title: Reward Service Delivery Advisor
Location: New Haw, Surrey
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00. Temporary assignment until March 2022.
- Support a culture where everything is done to enhance value to consumers
- Provide advice and guidance on HR policies, processes and general HR related queries
- Identify customer queries that cannot be resolved by an HR Service Delivery Advisor and who they should be escalated to
- Support the execution of Reward-related administration and support job evaluation
- Adopt a continuous Reward process improvement mindset, working closely with other teams to explore opportunities
- Proactively share knowledge and best practice
- Proactively seeks to develop personal capability.
- Regularly seek feedback on personal contribution and growth areas
- Act as a role model of ethics and compliance, treating everyone with respect
- Balance 'bigger picture' goals and operational requirements, overcoming challenges/barriers to delivery
- A pro at meeting deadlines
- Cool as a cucumber in a busy working environment
- Committed to ensuring the customer experience exceeds expectations
- Flexible to work across different time zones
- A talented written and verbal communicator, with fluency in German, Dutch, Spanish, another European language, Japanese or Arabic
- Masterful at collaboration valuing others' perspectives and able to respectfully challenge, adapt approaches and build consensus
- Proactive about sharing knowing
- Expert at producing results with little supervision, knowing when to seek guidance or escalate
- Tenacious when it comes to resolving outstanding matters and exploring options.
- Detail-oriented and financially aware, with the ability to raise/process/track Purchase Orders
- IT literate, with the ability to create and edit reports and trackers using MS Suite, eLearning and online systems (e.g. LMS, ZINC and TMF databases)
- Based within a commutable distance of New Haw
- Experience working in a global, matrix environment
- Unrivalled oral and written communication skills
- An understanding of the HAY Job Evaluation
- Experience in providing HR policy and process-related guidance
- Knowledge of continuous improvement within a Shared Service Centre environment
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, with knowledge of VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, charts and formulae
- Experience of working within a Shared Service Centre environment
What you need to do now:
Apply or find out more by contacting Amber Employment Services. All applications will be responded to.
Amber Employment Services Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.