Customer Service Manager
A highly successful Manufacturer based in Manchester are looking to recruit for a permanent Internal Sales & Service Manager to start as soon as possible. This role is paying GBP32,000-GBP37,000pa dependant on experience, and is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing, innovative company.
The role purpose is to support and further develop the existing team, which constitutes of 2x Supervisors reporting directly to yourself, plus a further 7 members of staff underneath them, and you will report directly to the Commercial Director. Please see below some of the key responsibilities involved in this role.
- Coach and develop your direct reports, including motivating, organising and encouraging team-work
- Complete annual PDR's for direct reports
- Liaise directly with customers for any escalated queries and ensuring extremely high levels of customer services is adhered to
- Sales analysis, looking for areas in which the business can improve any processes
- Working in conjunction with the Finance and Logistics department, regarding slow moving stock, customer credit limits and rebates
- Ensuring reports that are sent to the Account Managers are fit for purpose, containing accurate and up to date information - working with IT to create new reports
- Organise sales meetings with the Commercial Director & Sales team to discuss results and strategies
- Help to create a positive and collaborative environment; generating ideas for motivational initiatives
- Coordination of tenders, ensuring the parts and collated within the relevant timeframes
- Working on the CRM system and ensuring correct usage
To be considered for this role, you must have the following experience:
- A proven track record of managing a busy Customer Services or Sales team within a manufacturing environment or similar
- A understanding of pricing and pricing structures
- Experience in coaching and developing staff, to help them achieve their full potential
- Excellent stakeholder management, both internal and external
- You must be honest, reliable and have a good sense of humour!
- Excellent IT skills including using excel to an intermediate level
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems
- Attention to detail
In return you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary of GBP32,000-GBP37,000pa
- A fantastic working culture, within an international, growing business, who work with some high profile, well-known clients
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Great working hours (8-4/ 9-5 dependant on which you would prefer and/or business requirements)
- Onsite parking
- Work social events
If you are interested in this position, please click apply now!