SNR INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST AZURE CLOUD SECURITY NETWORKING
SNR INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST (AZURE CLOUD SECURITY NETWORKING)
A Senior Infrastructure Analyst with hands on Azure / Cloud / Security implementation and support experience required by our Financial Services client. Based remotely and then, when safe to do so, in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire / North London HQ 1-2 days a week, you'll work as a Senior Infrastructure Analyst. You'll be passionate about implementing Cloud computing and associated technologies and provide hands on technical expertise to build and maintain multiple CLOUD based infrastructure components and platforms using both manual and "Infrastructure as code" solutions. Finally, you'll be responsible for supporting all elements of the infrastructure as well as adhering to a "Customer First" mindset whilst driving automation opportunities.
* Possess appropriate technical accreditations in Microsoft Azure technologies
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure
* Hands-on Experience in the build and management of all CLOUD based infrastructure and associated components.
* Hands-on expertise in DevOps principles and practices such as the implementation of platform services, Continuous Integration and version control.
* Experience in Public Cloud Migrations, TCP/IP, Networking and Firewall Experience (both on premise and in cloud environments).
* Experience in Managing and Securing Cloud Environments,working with Windows Servers 2, Azure Active Directory, Azure Security and Compliance (Azure Sentinel, Cyberark,PIM et al)
Location: Remote during the pandemic and then 1-2 days at the Hertfordshire / North London HQ when safe to do so
Salary: GBP50k-58k (depending on experience)
Benefits: Bonus (to 15%), pension (9% non-contrib., upto 15% overall employer contribution), private healthcare, flexible / home working
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.