Operations- Recruitment Advisor - Harrow
Are you looking to develop a career in within one of the world's largest Research Organisations?
Field Operations, part of Ipsos Mori has a team of over 900 Face to Face Interviewers working across the UK. Our interviewers carry out around 350,000 face to face interviews with members of the general public each year. They are the external face of our company and the data they collect is crucial to our business.
The Recruitment Team are responsible for recruiting our Face to Face interviewers and ensuring that they are continuously adding to the Interviewer. The key purpose of this role is to deliver comprehensive recruitment support to specific regions to ensure the required Interviewer panel is maintained. This will include working with Region Managers to identify, anticipate and filling any vacancy gaps by using a variety of recruitment advertising and sourcing methods, interviewing applicants, running hiring events and onboarding them on to assessment and training sessions.
- Act as the first point of contact for Region Managers for all recruitment and resourcing related matters.
- In conjunction with the Recruitment Manager and Region Managers, identify resourcing gaps across the regions and suggest how best to fill them.
- Identify and utilise a range of cost-effective recruitment advertising and sourcing methods in order to attract quality candidates and fill vacancies.
- Monitor applications to ensure the required number of candidates are applying for all vacancies and taking action where required if attraction methods are not working.
- Interview all casual applicants who have passed screening, ensuring they are moved through the recruitment process within the agreed timeframes.
- Ensure Region Managers have booked in time slots to interview contract candidates within agreed timeframes.
- Liaise with Training Manager and Training Coordinator to ensure candidates are enrolled onto training.
- Manage and maintain Applicant Tracking System to move candidates through the recruitment process correctly to ensure accurate reporting on recruitment activity.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of all aspects of the recruitment cycle and ideally have experience of using an applicant tracking system
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be able to analyse information and use sound judgement to come to conclusions
- Use innovative and creative thinking to solve problems
- A high degree of accuracy in inputting and assessing data
- Be a strong influencer and able to persuade people at all levels to take a certain course of action
- Demonstrate flexibility and be able to manage a number of different tasks
- Be able to prioritise work
- Results focused
Ipsos is one of the world's largest market research companies with offices in 90 countries. We are an innovative, entrepreneurial, client-focused organisation, providing research services to over 5,000 clients worldwide. Proudly, we are the only global market research company that is still controlled and operated by market researchers. We aim to be intellectually curious and passionate researchers who set ourselves high standards and aim to work collaboratively to service our clients most effectively.
Our culture is unique - we have the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, but we also have the resources, scale and diversity of a large global agency. We have more bright, friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic people, from more backgrounds, with more interests, skills and experiences to learn from. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success - a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients. We understand the importance of choice and offer a blended work environment, office and work from home. We also realise you may have commitments outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications - please highlight what you are looking for when you make your application.
If this is what you are looking for from your next role, we look forward to hearing from you!