Data Analyst - SQL, PowerBI
A leading international organisation based in central Milton Keynes is in need of a Data Analyst to work as part of a team in evaluating, developing, delivering and maintaining standard and ad hoc reporting from business systems and a data warehouse.
The Data Analyst will have experience of business reporting using business tools such as SQL Server, Power BI and other relevant tools. You will be expected to develop and maintain the data structures to support business reporting needs.
With your technical background the Data Analyst will have the ability to create data pipelines and optimise the performance of data systems, ensuring standard data architecture artefacts are available and that these support effective data maturity management (eg data catalogue, business glossary, data lineage, data dictionaries).
The Data Analyst will have:
- Experienced with working with SQL databases and the development and maintenance of data warehouses
- Experienced with business reporting
- Experienced with data analytics tools
- Hands on experience in data visualisation
- Experience of business change projects