Graphic Designer - Print
Part-Time (days, hours and start/finish time negotiable)
JPL Print and Design are leading printers in the West Midlands. Based in Halesowen JPL are looking for an experience Graphic Designer to join our team.
Overview of the Role:
As Graphic Designer within the JPL team you'll be working alongside our studio and marketing team. You will be working on a variety of projects across multiple industries. You will need a creative flair and the ability to manage the creation of projects from start to finish. A sound knowledge of Adobe Suit is a must.
As you will be working along the print and marketing team's, knowledge of the print and marketing process would be beneficial. A base knowledge of web design would be an advantage.
Main Duties will Include:
• Designing promotional material across multiple mediums / materials
• Creating promotional material to support the JPL Marketing team
• Working with the sales and press teams to ensure deadlines are met
• Proofing both copy and artwork to ensure a high-quality
JPL work with a variety of companies across the country. This creative role will include working on a range of projects. We work with companies to create print campaigns that can include brochures, banners, posters and packaging.
• Ability to manage multiple design projects
• Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite Software
• Knowledge of the Print and Marketing Process
• Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines
• Eye for detail with the ability to proof both copy and artwork
When applying please link any previous work or a design portfolio.