Junior Accountant - Canterbury
Insite Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Junior Accountant to join a established Practice in Canterbury
This is a fantastic opportunity who has a small amount of experience within Practice & is looking to excel their career, take on more responsibility and progress within Accountancy.
For this position, we are looking for someone who is currently working in Practice - even if it is a small amount of experience. You will have some knowledge of accountancy/tax and ideally somewhere along your AAT Qualification but this is not a necessity.
Roles & Responsibilities for the Junior Accountant in Canterbury
- Gathering information and preparing tax computations for client Tax Returns
- Filing timely self-assessment tax returns
- Proactively manage and handle all direct customer contact/correspondence-telephones, emails and letters in a timely and professional manner.
- Bookkeeping services for client which will include posting month end journals such as payroll, depreciation, accruals and prepayments
- Processing sales and purchases invoices
- Bank & credit card reconciliations
- Prepare month end reports as requested
Ideal candidate for the Junior Accountant in Canterbury
- Ideally AAT Qualified or level 2/3
- Small amount of experience in Practice
- Some knowledge of Tax Returns
What's on offer for the Junior Accountant in Canterbury
The salary on offer is between GBP25,000-GBP27,000 for the right candidate!