M365 Security Architect
M365 Security Architect
M365 Security Architect is required by a global organisation in their Malvern or Farnborough offices.
As the M365 Security Architect, you will work as a integrated member of the Agile DevOps team, together with solution architects, IT administrators and IT service operators, to ensure that the M365 environment is built and operated securely. You will inform the Digital Transformation Security Architect about the best way to deploy and configure M365 tools and technologies, such as Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Azure Information Protection, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Azure Sentinel, etc
What's in it for the M365 Security Architect?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
- Good work life balance including flexibility about office location and work from home arrangements
Essential Skills for the M365 Security Architect:
- Hold or be eligible for SC clearance
- Detailed technical knowledge of M365 security
- Proven track record of deploying and configuring M365 tools and technologies to appropriately manage security risks to UK OFFICIAL (or equivalent) data
- Experience working in an Agile DevOps team
- Experience being a trusted, deep technical expert providing advice and guidance to solution architects and/or security architects
- Proven ability to thrive and respond to frequent demands of multiple constituents, both internal and external, in a customer centric manner and high demand environment.
- Experience of delivering a secure set of capabilities in a global organisation previously
- Have good attention to detail, be driven and self-motivated
- Experience working in highly regulated industry
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work with our vendors to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers in the UK and overseas. If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a M365 Security Architect then please apply via the link.